How do I create a Dropbox account?
If you don’t mind having only 2GB of storage space, all you need to backup to Dropbox with BackWPup is a free Dropbox account.
If you already have a Dropbox account, you can, of course, use it for backups. If you want to create a new one, do the following steps:
- Visit dropbox.com and register with your full name, e-mail address, and password.
- Check the I agree to Dropbox terms box and then Click on the Sign up button.
- You will get an email confirming the registration. Follow the instructions to complete it.
- After that, you can access your Dropbox Dashboard, where you can store, manage, and share your files with other people.
- You’ll get a link to the paid version for a trial period or the free basic plan in the browser. Choose a version.
- Then, download the Dropbox application and install it on your computer by selecting the version that best suits your operating system.